Willet with sand crab

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

BAL Land

Hi all,
I am new to this forum, and I joined because it seems like a great place for me to get some feedback on my images, as I’ve only been doing photography for a year. This is a photo I took on my trip to New York in early August. I appreciate feedback on all of my images, unless otherwise stated. Thanks!
1665504779957.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Very nice photos. On my screen they look a bit overexposed and that they could use a little more contrast, but that may just be my computer screen.

I grew up on Long Island and we always called them mole crabs since they burrow in the sand at the water line.

Very nice photos. On my screen they look a bit overexposed and that they could use a little more contrast, but that may just be my computer screen.

I grew up on Long Island and we always called them mole crabs since they burrow in the sand at the water line.
Thanks. On my screen, the exposure appears fine. I can see what your saying about the contrast.

Back