Z8 and drama in the wetlands

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Rassie

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I scooted over to the nearby wetlands this morning to put the new Z8 through its paces. Lots to learn still and new techniques to be refined, both in camera use as well as post processing. It's certainly a learning curve compared to the Z6II.
Not cloud in the sky, and I got there too late (mid-morning), so the light was harsh. The capabilities of this camera compared to what I was used to in the past are awe-inspiring, mainly with frame rate, blackout-free viewfinder, and subject tracking.

The catch.....

DSC_0661.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

The fumble.....

DSC_0633.jpg

Harassment.....

DSC_0821.jpg

I scooted over to the nearby wetlands this morning to put the new Z8 through its paces. Lots to learn still and new techniques to be refined, both in camera use as well as post processing. It's certainly a learning curve compared to the Z6II.
Not cloud in the sky, and I got there too late (mid-morning), so the light was harsh. The capabilities of this camera compared to what I was used to in the past are awe-inspiring, mainly with frame rate, blackout-free viewfinder, and subject tracking.

The catch.....

View attachment 62075

The fumble.....

View attachment 62076

Harassment.....

View attachment 62077
Nice set Rassie!👍👍👍 I guess the skimmer got more than he bargained for.

Back