Z8 sd card recommendation

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

What's the best sd card to use in the backup slot in the z8? I'll use this card for overflow only when my cfexpress card fills up. Ideally a fast card that doesn't get hot. The card doesn't have to be huge since I'm not using it as my primary card and I have multiple cfexpress cards I can use.

I plan on buying a V90, probably 128GB as an overflow card. I seldom fill up a large CFexpress so the SD is really not that need but I have it just in case.

For best performance as in the Nikon Z8 online manual

Z 8 %22best cards%22.png

I plan on buying a V90, probably 128GB as an overflow card. I seldom fill up a large CFexpress so the SD is really not that need but I have it just in case.
I have a couple of CFexpress cards that I'll mainly use but just want something in the slot for the times it's needed. I'm just trying to find a V90 card that doesn't run too hot but I don't know which brand to choose. Perhaps heat won't be much of an issue since I don't really plan on using this card often. Thanks for the input.

Thanks for the Lexar Pro 2000x recommendation. I appreciate it.
Brief history of Lexar. Originally owned by Micron who either closed it down and sold it to chinese company or just sold it. Most the US staff, as far as I know, was let go. Core of former staff founded ProGrade.

Back