Z8ii?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Z8 has just been released. I preordered it for my wife and she still does not have it as a result of Nikon’s screw-up and it is currently back ordered. I think 18-24 months is being optimistic.

I am about to purchase a Z8, but I'm wondering if I should wait a few months to see if Nikon is going to produce a Z8ii. Does anyone have any inside info or educated guesses on this subject?
Even the Z8ii is already outdated; you should wait for the Z8iii ! ;)

As others said, it will be a few years before they release a Z8ii. Look how long the Z9 has been out and there are no hints of a Z9ii. Just get the Z8 and enjoy it.

Does anyone have any inside info or educated guesses on this subject?
As others have posted, Nikon isn't likely to release a Z8II for at least a couple of years if not longer. Nikon's release cycles generally aren't the fastest and I've never known them to release a V II or similar for at least a couple of years if not longer after releasing the base model and the Z8 just hit the market and is flying off the shelves right now.

Back