Z9 at Best Buy

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Good news! what is your delivery timeline?
nominally 4/14. Not sure how they know this. Does Nikon announce when the next order will be shipped to stores or is this an order from Nikon to Best Buy that is on its way and then BB will take 2 weeks to process the order and ship it to me.

nominally 4/14. Not sure how they know this. Does Nikon announce when the next order will be shipped to stores or is this an order from Nikon to Best Buy that is on its way and then BB will take 2 weeks to process the order and ship it to me.
That is what i am guessing. My date is the 12th. It has appeared as “ready for packaging” on the website for about 36 hours now. Must be real though as the credit card account shows it. Glad you were able to dial one in!

Has anyone noted a similar trend for the Nikon 100-400mm Z at BB? All I have ever seen is 'out of stock'.
They had them in stock for over an hour this morning so it seems like a similar trend.

9B0BD8CD-9463-4302-A104-F96DC47D8AD2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

That is what i am guessing. My date is the 12th. It has appeared as “ready for packaging” on the website for about 36 hours now. Must be real though as the credit card account shows it. Glad you were able to dial one in!
It will say ready for packaging until it ships. It's quite misleading because it can stay in that state for weeks.

My experience with BB has always been that the projected date for delivery is a worst case estimate. My Z9 was project to arrive within 3 weeks and showed up in one. Same with S lenses I have purchased from them.

My experience with BB has always been that the projected date for delivery is a worst case estimate. My Z9 was project to arrive within 3 weeks and showed up in one. Same with S lenses I have purchased from them.
good to hear

That's interesting because in my experience the opposite is true, although I have never ordered camera equipment from them until the Z9.

Back