Z9 battery charger

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Z9 battery charger question . When I put the Z9 battery in the mh-33 charger the 3 lights blink rapidly any thoughts? Bad battery? Thanks in advance for any replies.
My charger does that with the two Nikon branded batteries I own. I think it’s a battery validity check. It usually stops after two or three minutes. If you’re concerned about a possible defective battery, contact Nikon customer support.

It’s an oem battery not quite sure if it’s the one that came with the camera or the one I bought at B&H . I’ve left it on for over an hour and no difference I’ve tried taking it off and back on and no difference.

I held the calibration button down for several minutes no lights turned red . I try and leave it for a bit and see what happens thank you for your quick reply and help .

I held the calibration button down for several minutes no lights turned red . I try and leave it for a bit and see what happens thank you for your quick reply and help .
Sounds like there is something wrong with your battery or charger. Does your other battery work okay on the charger? If so, I would say this battery is defective.

Yea I charged the battery in the camera and it charged fine and put this one on and this is what it’s been doing since. Probably a bad battery was hoping not though as they are spendy .

Back