Z9 Shooting Banks overwrite

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I could be wrong here but it seems to me that focus activation (AF-On, Shutter Button) is accessed from the Custom Settings Menu, not the Shooting Banks menu so the Shooting Bank Menus A, B, C, D will take on the last focus activation you selected and use it for all of your Shooting Banks. So if you want to have two focus methods, you need to create an addition Custom Settings Menu from the A,B,C D options.

I could be wrong here but it seems to me that focus activation (AF-On, Shutter Button) is accessed from the Custom Settings Menu, not the Shooting Banks menu so the Shooting Bank Menus A, B, C, D will take on the last focus activation you selected and use it for all of your Shooting Banks. So if you want to have two focus methods, you need to create an addition Custom Settings Menu from the A,B,C D options.
There custom banks for that. Correct.
That’s why I see no real use for shooting banks

There custom banks for that. Correct.
That’s why I see no real use for shooting banks
Yes. In PHOTO SHOOTING MENU the first or second setting is for Extended Menu Banks; toggles On-OFF. There is an explanation of all the additional settings included accessed by pressing the ? button on Z9.

Back