Z9 video of Yellow Crowned night Herons

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Mark smith has created an online Video tutorial ( not free) for A1 though the theory part would apply to Z9 too ( I have both)
I have subscribed for it & most of my doubts about video are cleared . I wish he had created the video 1 year back

Link for the video buy page

I also found magix video editor 2023 pretty good for all my video post processing requirements ( they have an offer till 13 Sep ). It handles both A1 & Z9 files well

Most dramatic footage looks best slowed down a touch
that is true, They shoot in 30fps and slow down to 24fps (80%)
The video I made has sounds I recorded specifically to add to the slow motion clips
yes, exactly. if you slow down 60fps footage the sound makes the same. Then you need to have two parallel timelines? One - for fotage and one foe sound. Or to record sound separatelly. It starts to be complicated (you need a separate recorder, etc...)

that is true, They shoot in 30fps and slow down to 24fps (80%)

yes, exactly. if you slow down 60fps footage the sound makes the same. Then you need to have two parallel timelines? One - for fotage and one foe sound. Or to record sound separatelly. It starts to be complicated (you need a separate recorder, etc...)
Youre likely to have multiple tracks no matter how simple the timeline. I think this video had 2 tracks for video (for cutting between clips) and 3 tracks for audio (music, sound effects, background water running.)

Mark smith has created an online Video tutorial ( not free) for A1 though the theory part would apply to Z9 too ( I have both)
I have subscribed for it & most of my doubts about video are cleared . I wish he had created the video 1 year back

Link for the video buy page

I also found magix video editor 2023 pretty good for all my video post processing requirements ( they have an offer till 13 Sep ). It handles both A1 & Z9 files well
I switched from premiere pro to resolve when the z9 came out. I didnt do much in premiere admittedly but resolve seems much easier and seems to work better even with bigger files.

Back