Z9 with 800mm PF - 4K 120fps - Sample Video

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Thought I'd share this here. I'm very new to video, and this was my second time out with the 800mm PF. Lots to learn.

I really never was very interested in shooting video, but I now think it's a super tool in the kit for when the light is very limited, when the background is cluttered or not ideal, and to add some interest to the story of the outing. This Z9 sure smokes my D850 for focusing during videos, though I'm hoping to get better with my focusing techniques over time.

Thought I'd share this here. I'm very new to video, and this was my second time out with the 800mm PF. Lots to learn.

I really never was very interested in shooting video, but I now think it's a super tool in the kit for when the light is very limited, when the background is cluttered or not ideal, and to add some interest to the story of the outing. This Z9 sure smokes my D850 for focusing during videos, though I'm hoping to get better with my focusing techniques over time.

Some beautiful birds in the video, thanks for sharing.

Oliver

Back