Adobe announcement Tuesday 23 May

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Well it was only going to be a matter of time and now we have Neural Filters instant pixel replacement and morphing ok
Not for me, not now at least.
Do I care nope.
Will I become vexed by this nope.
To pick on the one example I saw - If anyone goes to Venice and cannot take a shot with a gondola in it then it speaks to the capabilities of the photographer. But ok it was just and example. However if one needs a tool to give a headshot a smile well ……..

Any new Technology, its great if its used for the good, not for the bad, knowing the difference is what matters.
Will this possibly effect still photography, sadly i believe it will in the competition sector, it will make it to competitive for some unless there PS LR skilled.
You don't have to go out and shoot, you can stay home and compose the perfect photo. Why?

Only an opinion

You don't have to go out and shoot, you can stay home and compose the perfect photo. Why?

Only an opinion

It's a new job/hobby created

Painters used to stay at home and when cameras came out - became photographers and started going out and shooting.

AI will cost the world something like 9 million jobs in the next 20 years - and create double that.

Back