Birds in Flight -- Share your BIF Images

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I think we all know what bird this is....:) Nest re-building, close fly by.
RSC_7990-Edit-Edit.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

One of the best Eagle shots I've seen in a long time. Terrific.
Thank you. There is a nest at an elementary school not too far from where I live. The eagles sometimes use the adjacent athletic fields for picking up materials, especially after a storm. I've been fortunate to be there when they are active building, and the eagles could care less about the photographers around. They are on a mission.

Ibis Hotel
Breeding season for the Australian White Ibis
Wonga Wetlands, Albury

Nest material delivery

Australian White Ibis IF bringing nest stuff 3 1360.jpg

Australian White Ibis IF 38 1360.jpg

Mating

Australian White Ibis mating 9 1360.jpg

Camera: NIKON CORPORATION NIKON D7500, Lens: Nikkor 200-500mm, f / 5.6, Focal Length: 420mm, Shutter Speed: 1/3200, f/Stop: f/6.4, ISO: 200, Exposure Bias: 0
This photo was taken hand-held at Lake Butte Overlook in YNP. Loud tourists flared the eagle from his perch overlooking the lake. I was just able to spin around to take a burst as it sped away. Definitely a lucky capture against those dramatic clouds.
_D755600-Edit-Edit_2.jpg

Last edited:
Camera: NIKON CORPORATION NIKON D7500, Lens: Nikkor 200-500mm, f / 5.6, Focal Length: 420mm, Shutter Speed: 1/3200, f/Stop: f/6.4, ISO: 200, Exposure Bias: 0
This photo was taken hand-held at Lake Butte Overlook in YNP. Loud tourists flared the eagle from his perch overlooking the lake. I was just able to spin around to take a burst as it sped away. Definitely a lucky capture against those dramatic clouds.
View attachment 67738
Great shot!👍👍👍

Back