Coyote on a Fallen Tree

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Thank you!

Thanks very much!

Appreciate your feedback!

Thank you, means a lot!

Thanks very much, really appreciate the compliment

Thank you so much!! What a compliment!

Thanks so much!

Thank you, it's one of my favorites of this coyote

Thanks very much, it's a shot I was hoping to get!

Thank you kindly

Thanks for the tip. I'll try it!!

This is great advice, thank you. I'm going to rework it and see what your suggestions do. The other thing I do is walk away for about 10 minutes when I'm done. Sometimes I come back and say WTF were you thinking LOL!! So thanks for the great ideas!
The one thing that stands out to me is the angle you took the shot at, you are shooting slightly upwards, this as we know adds power to the subject.
I don't know if you got down or could have got down on your knees more but its certainly has worked for you so far.

If you weren't shooting slightly upwards it would be more just a documentary or record shot of a beautiful animal.

Looking back often is to the left, looking forward is often to the right as that's the direction we read, well in the western world LOL.

As mentioned by some on the blue in the back ground it adds a different element and dimension...........

I have a friend she is elderly, she does birds more so landscapes and so many other other subjects, 90% of what she does is on a d850 and walk around 28-300 she cant put down, alternately she uses her D4s, immersed in photography she has recently had her first sell out exhibition...........a humbling experience and such exquisite work, the printing was done by Big W or like Wall Mart go figure.

I guess its true 90% of what you do or achieve comes from the person behind the lens not the gear.

In the words of Coco Chanel "be different.........." let everyone else be the same.

I would be interested in how you go........

Last edited:
Back