Exploring 600mm Lens

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Wow that's quite the recommendation, @BrianSmall! I now understand why so many hear have raved about it! It not only performs great and is fun to use! I honestly didn't think a 600mm f4 could be so enjoyable! It's very comfortable in the hand. Thank you again for sharing!
I honestly think it’s easier to manage than the 200-600mm. I think it’s the engineering of the balance point that helps. I still use my 200-600 very often but honestly find the prime just as manageable handheld as the zoom.

I honestly think it’s easier to manage than the 200-600mm. I think it’s the engineering of the balance point that helps. I still use my 200-600 very often but honestly find the prime just as manageable handheld as the zoom.
The more I use this, I see what you mean @sh1209. I still can't believe how much I'm enjoying this! I really like the 1.4x with it and have to say that the 2.0x is much better than I thought although I would likely want good lighting and would use a monopod/tripod with the 2.0x. Thank you again, @sh1209 and everyone! :)

Back