If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Earlier this year I had the opportunity to photograph a fox family for the first time ever.

There was dad, mom and 3 kits in a very small park right in the center of Chicago.

To have a fox family there was quite the surprise and the fact that they flourished was quite remarkable to boot.

I went at sunrise one morning during the week and was super fortunate to have them all be super active thadafirst hour of daylight.

Thankful for the opportunity I had and time spent watching them play as a family.
DSC_6655-Enhanced-NR.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
IMG_20230605_180655_399.jpg
IMG_20230601_074724_430.jpg

Earlier this year I had the opportunity to photograph a fox family for the first time ever.

There was dad, mom and 3 kits in a very small park right in the center of Chicago.

To have a fox family there was quite the surprise and the fact that they flourished was quite remarkable to boot.

I went at sunrise one morning during the week and was super fortunate to have them all be super active thadafirst hour of daylight.

Thankful for the opportunity I had and time spent watching them play as a family.View attachment 72290View attachment 72291View attachment 72292
Jonathon, Beautiful set. They are fun to watch. It’s exciting when you get your first opportunity to photograph an animal. Well done👍👍👍
Did you have to deal with a crowd of onlookers or other photographers? Just curious.