Flags

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

@DougC and anybody else who has a flag with white in it as a boundary edge. When searching for your flag, look for one that has some form of edging that blends the colour where it would meet up with a white background. If your using the default style dark background, this won't affect you unless you have black or other very dark colour in your flag. See @Steve's post regarding style change. https://bcgforums.com/index.php?threads/new-forum-style-option-light.2633/

US_Texas_1.png
US_Texas_Lone_Star_2.png

Regarding the problem with signatures on mobile devices, I finally got it solved. It really was a simple answer, but I'm human and infallible, and I overlooked an answer that was staring me in the face.

By default, that function is turned off for mobile devices due to problems it can incur. To turn it on, @Steve would have to change some coding in his setup, and quite frankly, I don't believe it is worth it.

I'm not sure why it won't work for me; the message board is saying I can only have one URL in my signature but I'm seeing people here with both the flag and a link to their website. Or some have two flags. If I can only have one, I'll chose my website, but how are people getting two links?

An FYI -
If in member's Account detail the "Location" field is filled out - that Location is displayed when we mouse-over the member's avatar or highlighted member ID in left page margin of postings. IMO a more descriptive location than flags.

Last edited:
Back