FLEXSHOOTER PRO

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I'm interested too - I've used the Wimberly for many years and now looking for something lighter and more practical .. 🦘
The FlexShooter isn’t as good as a ‘real gimbal’…but it’s about 80%+ as good…and cheaper and lighter…and for a guy like me that (a) doesn’t use a tripod much anyway and (b) is extremely unlikely to carry both the legs and 2 heads…it is an excellent alternative and I’m not trading mine. The only additional thing I might add is a longer Arca lens plate to the foot if balance becomes an issue…but it hasn’t been one so far with any combination …for me…of Z7II and either the 500PF, 100-400, or 400/4.5…haven’t had either the Z8 on the tripod but the Z9, 400/4.5 and TC are good. I imagine the longer foot would only be needed with the expensive/heavy primes…which aren’t in my willing to carry budget anyway.

Last edited:
Back