If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Steve

Admin
Staff member
Supporting Member
Marketplace
I'm finally posting photos again! :)

We were fortunate to come across a pair of cooperative giraffes last year while running one of our Africa workshops. We spotted them early and weren't sure if they would stay until sunset. Still, we stayed to find out just because we knew the payoff would be huge if they did - nothing like a giraffe silhouette at sunset! Sometimes patience pays off :)

chobe-0531-01626-Edit-Edit.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

chobe-0531-00322-2-Edit-Edit.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Great images, esp #1

Beautiful images Steve.

Awesome silhouettes Steve! Well done! (y)

Spectacular shots Steve (y) (y)

Very impressive work Steve, that first image is a stand out in composition. Excellent!

Great. I love silhouettes like these

Very beautiful and spectacular images!

Beautiful!
Thanks so much everyone!! Really appreciate the comments :)

We were fortunate to come across a pair of cooperative giraffes last year while running one of our Africa workshops. We spotted them early and weren't sure if they would stay until sunset. Still, we stayed to find out just because we knew the payoff would be huge if they did - nothing like a giraffe silhouette at sunset! Sometimes patience pays off :)

View attachment 55880

View attachment 55881
Beautiful Steve! Colors are magnificent 👍👍👍

Beautiful shots Steve! I may be in the minority but #2 is my favorite! To me the birds in the photo make the scence come alive but still has the spectactular silhouette and background color.

Beautiful shots Steve! I may be in the minority but #2 is my favorite! To me the birds in the photo make the scence come alive but still has the spectactular silhouette and background color.

I can't decide between the two, that's why I stuck 'em both up. I like #1 because of the arched beach matching the sunset, but I also love the bird formation in front of the giraffe in #2. I go back and forth LOL!

View attachment 55880

View attachment 55881
Very beautiful and well composed the first 👏👏👏