Katmail '23; My Favorite Bear

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

These are just fantastic. It's really fun when you get to know a wild animal well and follow it through at least part of its life. Really cool.

Nice

Nice Job, Dan!
Thanks for commenting.

It is very impressive that you got so many interesting behaviors; very well done. Wonderful series.
There was ample opportunity to observe her. She showed up at the creek every day for a week.

What a fantastic set of images Dan, excellent
Appreciate the comment, Louie.

Amaziiiiiing set Mr. Dan 🥂 Love bears a lot.
Bears are interesting creatures to be sure.

An absolutely superb set of photos. Thanks so much for sharing them
Thanks for the kind comment, Alan. Glad you enjoyed the photos.

These are just fantastic. It's really fun when you get to know a wild animal well and follow it through at least part of its life. Really cool.
Thanks, Woody. It doesn't take long watching multiple animals to begin to distinguish character/behavior traits. It's really interesting.

Great images Dan!
Thanks, Jack.

2, 5, and 7 are my favorites of an amazing set!
Glad you enjoyed the post. Thanks for commenting.

@NorthernFocus I always look for your shots in this forum and smile when I see you have posted some.
All are spectacular, but these are pure gold! Thank you for sharing them.
Thanks so much for the kind comments. And I'm glad that you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoy sharing my little glimpses of the world.

Back