Mega deal alert! Delkin 325gb black for $199

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Awesome cards I use their 650gb bigger brothers every day as my go to card -- see. These are the new generation of this card (650GB, 325GB, 150GB and 75GB).
The slightly older and smaller generation versions (512GB , 256GB and 128GB) are almost as fast and cool running and often available used or discounted.
The new versions are all in multiples of which allow the x2 bus to work very fast - the 75GB is slightly slower -- but still slightly faster than the predecessor.

Last edited:
I was just about to post this lol. Saw the email and sent to a buddy and he just jumped on it. I sure wish A cards were this cheap!

Thom said, as a card gets filled, it slows down because it has less chips available to write simultaneously.

Question is, at what point does this Pivot? Half full?

Thom said, as a card gets filled, it slows down because it has less chips available to write simultaneously.

Question is, at what point does this Pivot? Half full?
I have this card and just shot an airshow with it this past weekend and ran into zero slow down issues and I shot around 9000 images on it. I didn't notice any difference in speed as the card filled up.

Thanks so much for the information. I just ordered one. With Canadian Dollar conversion rate plus customs fees, it came down CAD 297.25. I think it still a good price. Now I'll have three 128GB, one 150GB, and one 325GB Delkin. I hope this should be good for a Kenya trip with Z9.

Thanks so much for the information. I just ordered one. With Canadian Dollar conversion rate plus customs fees, it came down CAD 297.25. I think it still a good price. Now I'll have three 128GB, one 150GB, and one 325GB Delkin. I hope this should be good for a Kenya trip with Z9.
Considering that card lists for $489-$545 CAD I think you did well!!

Back