Mega deal alert! Delkin 325gb black for $199

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Were you shooting at 20fps?
Combination of both 10fps and 20fps. I'm very selective at what subjects I shoot at 20fps but often times they are the ones toward the end of the show so the card is generally pretty full by then. I read Thom's blog all the time I will have go back and see if I can find where he says that. Maybe he was shooting second card slot as a duplicate of first? I'm a single source and certainly don't shoot as often as Thom Hogan but I've never run into that issue (at least that I could tell) with any card that I've shot with. I've never done anything scientific to prove either theory. In my mind the DB cards have been exceptional. Very fast and keep very cool even when shooting out in the heat.

Thank you! Wife and I each ordered one. Hopefully she can use it soon in her Z8! Mine is for the Z9. Luckily we caught this in time, wife noticed there was five hours left.

I just got a couple of these from B&H, one of them appears to be defective. Gives a card Err indication in every body I tried it in. First time I have ever seen this message in using the many cards I have bought over the years. Windows will not recognize it either.

I just got a couple of these from B&H, one of them appears to be defective. Gives a card Err indication in every body I tried it in. First time I have ever seen this message in using the many cards I have bought over the years. Windows will not recognize it either.
What a shame. Hopefully they’ll replace it

What a shame. Hopefully they’ll replace it
This card is behaving weirdly....I got my Windows PC to recognize it when I tried a different CFExpress card reader, and formatted it on my PC. After formatting, my Z7ii would recognize it, so formatted it again in camera, but still get ERR message when inserted in a d850. Other Delkin card I bought is recognized in all bodies and PC. Do not have warm fuzzies about this card. Think I'll shoot some pics with it this weekend in the Z7ii and see what there is too see.....

This card is behaving weirdly....I got my Windows PC to recognize it when I tried a different CFExpress card reader, and formatted it on my PC. After formatting, my Z7ii would recognize it, so formatted it again in camera, but still get ERR message when inserted in a d850. Other Delkin card I bought is recognized in all bodies and PC. Do not have warm fuzzies about this card. Think I'll shoot some pics with it this weekend in the Z7ii and see what there is too see.....
My suggestion is to register the card with Delkin. After that contact them as they have a great warranty and if it is defective they will replace it within I think 48 hours.

I will not buy anymore Delkin cards. Having issues with one of these, and it pretty much destroys any trust in the brand. Never once had any issue in the past, and usually bought sandisk , lexar and sony.

Why is Delkin selling so much for cheaper? They need quick cash?
Total guess here but I have two thoughts. One they might be looking to release new versions of these cards and trying to clean out some inventory or they are trying to get new users to purchase their card over other manufacturers. I tend to stick with one manufacture that I have learned to trust. I'm assuming I'm not the only one that does this.

Back