Mother and baby African Bush Elephant take a drink together at dusk

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

cr_wildlife

Supporting Member
Marketplace
This image is a bit outside of my usual style. However, we were on the Chobe River watching elephants at dusk. While watching, a mother and her baby walked into the stream from the river's edge and took a drink. Because we were on a boat with a very low gunnel, I was able to lie down and shoot as low a possible. Because the sun had already set, I set my camera to expose the sky, leaving the elephants in silhouette. This image was taken on a workshop led by Steve and Rose. If you get the chance to go, you should!
*Mother and child Bush Elephants drinking in silhouette.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

This image is a bit outside of my usual style. However, we were on the Chobe River watching elephants at dusk. While watching, a mother and her baby walked into the stream from the river's edge and took a drink. Because we were on a boat with a very low gunnel, I was able to lie down and shoot as low a possible. Because the sun had already set, I set my camera to expose the sky, leaving the elephants in silhouette. This image was taken on a workshop led by Steve and Rose. If you get the chance to go, you should!View attachment 59928
Outstanding work cr_wildlife !!

Back