Nikon Bread Pay

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

So, I noticed this offer through Nikon that pops up every now and then and I was just curious if there were any caveats or stipulations associated with 12/24 month 0% APR financing through them? My only experience with something like this is with PayPal credit's "no interest if paid in 6 months" deal where it's pretty much face value. I was wondering if it's similar to PayPal in how they operate or do you get a heavy penalty for missing a monthly payment or something. I am interested in the Z6 III and I can pay in full, but I definitely don't want to take up an offer with some heavy stipulations and risks attached

Check out this thread

It is how I bought my Z8 and Z 24-120 in February. You sign up, they run a credit check and then tell you what they are willing to offer in terms of rates, time to pay and credit limit. For me it was a very easy process. But beware, if you miss a payment or are late, you are hosed. Best way to avoid that is once the transaction is completed, set up auto pay for the monthly payment and just let it happen (and make sure you have the case in your bank account).

Back