Nikon TV Canada - recent Z Nikkors

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Fair amount about the 400 f2.8S TC, including very fast and highly precise AF.... and interview with Brad Hill on Z9 etc

Good Watch!! Chris also mentioned the new AF Drive system is not only good at speed but also acceleration, I think it will overall make the AF snappier !!
The more points to make the cost of the lens worthy the harder we can push ourselves to even consider it :p

it's good to see this in a video format, but check out Brad's blog too since he expounds on his thoughts in more detail there. he has nice discussion of the 100-400, the 24-120 and his thoughts about the new 400

it's good to see this in a video format, but check out Brad's blog too since he expounds on his thoughts in more detail there. he has nice discussion of the 100-400, the 24-120 and his thoughts about the new 400

Agreed. I watched this too last night. Brad Hill comes across as extremely knowledgable, experienced, ethical and he writes very well too. I was first referred to him a number of years ago by another professional wildlife photographer who described him as "very technical". My sense is that is a fair characterization but, perhaps, incomplete. Though I don't know him and have never met him, you quickly get a sense of his passion and commitment to what he does as a nature photographer. Yes, he's a Nikon shooter (no idea if he's sponsored to do so...but I sense not), so a good source for thorough, diligent and uncompromisingly objective reviews. He increasingly strikes me as a voice within the nature/wildlife photography community (like @Steve) worth listening to.

Back