Nikon Z8 Livestream! Ask Me Your Questions!! 2:00 PM Eastern!

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Thank you for doing this!

Can we get a look at the menus? Specifically, looking to see if it has the same menu bank system as the Z9/D850/etc (as opposed to the U modes of the other Zs)?

Edit: Oh, and perhaps the speed of focus stacking and how it compares to the other Z6ii/7ii and Z9. Looking for macro potential.

Is focus tracking and focus acquisition better than Z9 especially when the subject only covers small part of frame. I have small birds in mind which are not frame filling even with 800mm lens.

Hi Steve, good to hear Nikon sent you a Z 8 on the annoucement day. I am interested to know more about 10-bit HEIF support on the Z 8. What is HEIF format and why should I switch to using it e.g. does it have a wildlife application?

Hi Steve, I wonder how many RAW photos you can take on one fully charged battery with the Z8? I also wonder about how much video you can make? The EN EL-15c in a Z body isn't exactly known for duration.

What’s in that Nikon box?
IMG_7047.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Back