If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

IMG_20210302_102236_529.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
D850+200/500mm f5.6 @500mm ISO 1000 1/1600 sec.

Without looking at the metadata, I would have never guessed that it was ISO 12800. Seems like the one handles ISO very well. Very nice image and posture of this amazing creature.
Thanks I did run it through low light on Topaz Denoise. But I'm pretty amazed 1/200th second. He was ruffling his feathers and this was the sharpest eyes in the series

Wow, love those eyes. Fantastic image!
Thanks :) I was worried I wasn't going to have any without motion blur on his eyes (out of the ruffling feathers frames). But happy to see about 3 in a row that looked decent and this was my favorite one of those.

Thanks. A1/600 f/4 (the combo was brand new and I didn’t even think about tirning BEAF on but worked out fine)
Yeah looks nice. I notice when I lose the Eye on mine with A1 200-600 G it is pretty seamless as the subject tracking picks it right up without interruption 99% of the time.

I hate to say anything about others photos but if that was mine it would have to be cropped in a bit to 16 x 10 and made my new laptop background with a bit of vignette added for good measure. Love those owls.... :cool:

Here a
860.jpg
861.jpg
862.jpg
863.jpg
864.jpg
few that I have gotten over the years