Soapstone Prairie, Colorado Sunrise

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

MalcolmP

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Effects of smoke from west coast fires. Focus Stacked utilizing Nikon D850 Focus Shift Shooting.
210804 Soapstone Sunrise Auto Focus Stack Pano 694-716 copy.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
210804 Soapstone Sunrise HDR PANO 0653-0658 copy.jpg
210806 Soapstone Windmill Stack PANO 1171-1190 copy.jpg

Malcolm, great shots, excellent. I’m partial to the windmill, but only because I’m partial to windmills! Really good captures.
Thank you Bill. I have a thing for windmills as well. I've recently moved to Fort Collins CO and have a new found appreciation for the beauty and solitude of the prairie. Punctuated with a windmill. I hope you'll checkout my recent Windmill in the Snow - Pawnee Grasslands Post. Windmill in the Snow
Malcolm

Malcolm, Fort Collins, what a spot! Well done landing there, at least in my opinion. Great restaurants as I remember.
Daughter & grandkids landed here recently. Happy to be in FC with family, lots of water, wildlife and trees, amazing bike path system, easy access to RMNP & the prairie, and great weather. And sounds like some good restaurants. Recently retired after many good years in the Southwest which has many of the same attributes with a little less water and a slightly different climate.

Back