What did I do wrong! I need your help please!

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

EDIT already answered I see - I thought the 800 native was for NRAW only and for the other's it's the camera's 64?
Most likely not the case. CineD reports that native N-Log (not NRAW) is 800 in all CODECs. In other cameras, that equates to native being the same in other file types, so probably Z9 too. However, have not seen anything published, certainly not by Nikon. In the same article, CineD says that he was told by Nikon that noise (the counter to DR) is optimized at all ISOs and practically I have not seen much noise in the ISO range I operate.

Most likely not the case. CineD reports that native N-Log (not NRAW) is 800 in all CODECs. In other cameras, that equates to native being the same in other file types, so probably Z9 too. However, have not seen anything published, certainly not by Nikon. In the same article, CineD says that he was told by Nikon that noise (the counter to DR) is optimized at all ISOs and practically I have not seen much noise in the ISO range I operate.
Thank you Nimi, since I applied your recommended settings, videos started to get better. All Ineed now is practice and practice .

Back