Z600 TC - Smartest way to purchase?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I buy a bunch from B&H but as it's cross border I can't buy camera/lens hardware from then. For the 600 tc (which I own) I wouldn't have bought it online anyway; definitely for cameras and lenses I always go to my trusted local camera store(s).

I have bought many items from them over the years with no problems, but as I now live in a high-tax state, B&H Payboo provides a better deal.
Thanks Barbara, that's kinda the way I'm leaning but I'm trying to inch out where the best deals are (purchase and trade-in). I don't like the trade-in figure B&H gave me for my z600 6.3 but my home state (Arizona) sales tax is 5.6% so that "saved" $860 is hard to beat at the moment.

I buy a bunch from B&H but as it's cross border I can't buy camera/lens hardware from then. For the 600 tc (which I own) I wouldn't have bought it online anyway; definitely for cameras and lenses I always go to my trusted local camera store(s).
Hi Steve, totally understand. I put it out to several local stores (about 2 hours away in Phoenix) and neither reached back to me...not interested I guess. Unfortunate. I'm ok with buying gear on-line from B&H or the likes, they've always treated me well with the big purchases. Although the Z600 TC is probably the biggest single purchase I'd be making with them if I go that way. I did the Z9 with a few lenses from them but that still doesn't come close the Z600 TC 😮.

Back