EXIF Info Is Here!

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

One more test.
726C017C-BA32-45F1-9936-8F8735DAB1D0.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Yeah, I just realized that too. But what about this willet shot? The exif shows in photoshop for me, but it still doesn’t come though to here.
F93B26BC-0B5F-4A6E-87B0-1E5FC3A8E773.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

I think from reading other comments here, the forum software strips the exif if it has to resize the image. Also in Photoshop if you use "export as" it does strip all but copyright info. If you resize in photoshop with image size, convert the profile to srgb if needed, and do "file/save a copy" choosing jpeg from the dropdown, you preserve the exif. Or you could just tell us what settings you used.

I think from reading other comments here, the forum software strips the exif if it has to resize the image. Also in Photoshop if you use "export as" it does strip all but copyright info. If you resize in photoshop with image size, convert the profile to srgb if needed, and do "file/save a copy" choosing jpeg from the dropdown, you preserve the exif. Or you could just tell us what settings you used.
Ahh, that's right (it's been awhile since I've run into this issue). But yes, IIRC, the forum will strip the EXIF if it has to resize. Definitely post at 1200 px wide and under 1MB

Back