My Z9 Setup Guide Is Here!!

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

In another life I own another business where I sold software and computer hardware on the internet, so I kind of have an idea. Overall, I'm told my prices are too low and I know others are selling smaller Z9 guides for $80 or more. That just didn't seem right to me, so I tried to keep it affordable. I think $28.97 is fair considering what you get and that it's for how to use a $5500 camera. :)
I paid $95 for another A1 guide and can say your guide is way better ! The prices you charge is more than fair

I happily pay whatever you charge, and you could easily double your price and probably lose very few sales. I just laughed at the 97 cents. My grandparents ran a 5-10-25 cent store and they always had the price at 1 or 2 cents less than a round dollar.
Ahh, gotcha. Way back when we actually did a ton of testing with .99, .98, and .97. Overall, .97 was more effective for us. So, I took that lesson and applied it here :)

Thank you Steve! Just got it. Very timely as my local brick and mortar store called me 2 weeks ago and I now have a Z9. Camera very impressive so far and I know I’ll get a lot more out of it after reading your guide! Thanks!

In another life I own another business where I sold software and computer hardware on the internet, so I kind of have an idea. Overall, I'm told my prices are too low and I know others are selling smaller Z9 guides for $80 or more. That just didn't seem right to me, so I tried to keep it affordable. I think $28.97 is fair considering what you get and that it's for how to use a $5500 camera.
I've downloaded it and have started perusing it. I don't see how you do what you do, and do it so well, Steve. $28.97 is a bargain for the customer! Just fifteen minutes with the book and I've already learned that I was using an autofocus mode the wrong way, and how to correct that. A lot of reference material is in your Z9 guide, and there are very few Z9 users who wouldn't benefit from owning it. Thank you so much for providing it.

Purchased and read up to page 111 so far. Best part for me so far was the tips about Prioritize Viewfinder. I never fully understood this and had deselected it from the lmit monitor mode selection setting. Much happier now I am using Steve's recommendations.

I have been using my Z9 for a little over 9 months now and have learned a lot of what is in the book through trial and error BUT like all of Steve's teaching tools there is always something of value. First one for me was the discussion of setting Max ISO when shooting M + Auto ISO. I finally understood why exposure compensation sometimes did not give me the results I expected. I expect I will find several more light bulb moments as I work through the 2/3 I have not read yet. Thank you Steve for taking time to put this together.

Thanks Steve. I was going to put it on my Christmas list - - - - but could not wait that long! Started reading it as soon as it downloaded. This retired ol' phart appreciates your reasonable price.

Back