Nikon Rumors on updates

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

That is the "beauty" of rumours, they are true or they are not but right both ways.
With all the hype that usually comes along with the rumors, it's always a letdown when they don't materialize.

Dont get me wrong, I love my camera, it's capabilities, and the pictures it takes (or i wouldnt have bought it). But I'm always Jonesing for that next feature upgrade, I can't help it...it's me 😆.

I think we’re all dreaming about some RAW precapture or increased framerates. And I’ll be happy with any precapture in RAW, 15 FPS, HE whatever just some sort of option there would be very nice. I’d even take HEIF if that was an option since those are at least pretty editable compared to JPEG.

With all the hype that usually comes along with the rumors, it's always a letdown when they don't materialize.

Dont get me wrong, I love my camera, it's capabilities, and the pictures it takes (or i wouldnt have bought it). But I'm always Jonesing for that next feature upgrade, I can't help it...it's me 😆.
Well what is not to like it is like getting a new camera and it is FREE.

Well not completely free. I had to pay for the camera body. Twice since I have two of them.:):):):):)

Agreed! There has been 3 major, significant updates for the Z9. The 2.0 adding in all the insane video capabilities making that like a Z9II, The AF improvements through out and certainly on 3.01. Then 4.10 with Bird Subject Detection where the improvements made it like a Z9III.

All free where other brands rarely really improve their cameras but just fine tune things and bug fixes and some charge for simple features.

Honestly i feel like a pig wanting more. In fact I'm totally happy with the Z9 as is right now, so ANY new features or improved AF is purely icing on our cake

Last edited:
Back