SURVEY: Which is your favorite of the 5 images below. (NOT looking for editing suggestions - Just if one speaks to you) - thanks much

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

NLK Photos

Nancy K
Supporting Member
Marketplace
VIBRANT WAVE PAN 24 INCH.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
4TH IMAGE - 24 INCH.jpg
HIGH KEY 24 DONE.jpg
WAVE LAYERS 24 INCH DONE.jpg
3RD IMAGE 24 INCH DONE.jpg

I'd say they're all very solid images and there isn't one that strikes me as best as much as different moods for different uses.

If I was going to only print one I'd probably go with #1 for a wall hanger for the colors but I can easily see both gallery and editorial uses for any one of them depending on what mood or story you were trying to convey.

Really strong work!

Last edited:
#1.
Aside from the warm tones, my eyes were sucked into the greenish curls; looks like a squad of raptors emerging from the waves ready to straff the beach. Seems to me juxtaposed colors and that isolated curl creates tension.

#4 is interesting. I am assuming it is not a single instant and the layers show different moments combined. I still like the way it allows the eye to explore the scene.

Back