SURVEY: Which is your favorite of the 5 images below. (NOT looking for editing suggestions - Just if one speaks to you) - thanks much

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Thank you everyone - this is helpful. I am typically a Bird photographer but since I live in FL by the gulf, I wanted to branch out and add something different to my gallery. I've been working on waves for a few years and it's not been easy. The images in this post are my favorites out of the images I've managed thus far and I want to print 3 of these on metal (32 x 48) for a large spring market. I will make smaller prints of all of them, but I don't have room in my gallery to print them all large for this event.
I have MY favorites but wanted to see what appeals the most to others.

I really appreciate the input from this group.

Why do you ask? We are all individuals. But YOU are the artist. What do YOU want to say with your images?
I am typically a Bird photographer but since I live in FL by the gulf, I wanted to branch out and add something different to my gallery. I've been working on waves for a few years and it's not been easy. The images in this post are my favorites out of the images I've managed thus far and I want to print 3 of these on metal (32 x 48) for a large spring market. I will make smaller prints of all of them, but I don't have room in my gallery to print them all large for this event.

I am typically a Bird photographer but since I live in FL by the gulf, I wanted to branch out and add something different to my gallery. I've been working on waves for a few years and it's not been easy. The images in this post are my favorites out of the images I've managed thus far and I want to print 3 of these on metal (32 x 48) for a large spring market. I will make smaller prints of all of them, but I don't have room in my gallery to print them all large for this event.

FWIW......I think they are ALL excellent! For me, #1 seems slightly too saturated...... almost like the color was being pushed a wee bit too much.....but that is just me. As evidenced above, many pick that as their favorite! The wide variety selected by our members just validates the excellence of each image.

Back