Official Nikon 600mm TC Info + My Full First Look Review

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I’ve paid less than that for cars......
But you won't likely do these days, especially for a brand new, shiny one. Or even for a not so old shiny one; at least in these parts! Last year, I paid more for a three-year-old used car as I did the last time I bought a new one.

Great review Steve. I order my Z 600 the day it was offered and, at the same time, cancelled my order for the Z 800mm. I will probably sell my 600mm f/4 after the new Z 600mm arrives. Now we can just hope for the Z 8, so I can have a second mirrorless body and get rid of the rest of my DSLR equipment. Keep up the fine work and I hope to see you in another workshop. Maybe Africa this time? RDD

Here in Italy, some lenses will arrive in the middle of this month, and others are already delivered.
I just placed an order for one, and the delivery of mine is estimated in January. I hope for that.
Probably this Saturday, I will sell my 600 FL to a good friend. 😎

Back