Rumors: New Nikon Z9 Firmware Update With Enhanced AF Acquisition Coming Soon (or not 🙂)

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Heat haze has destroyed me so many times. Really unfortunate, and often I can't solve it irl by moving/etc.
A few years ago a farmer allowed a photography group I was a member of to photograph birds scavenging leftover corn following the harvest. I got what I thought was a nice shot of two crows perched on a wooden fence pecking at each other. Heat haze was the worst I’ve ever seen and ruined my shot. 😕

A few years ago a farmer allowed a photography group I was a member of to photograph birds scavenging leftover corn following the harvest. I got what I thought was a nice shot of two crows perched on a wooden fence pecking at each other. Heat haze was the worst I’ve ever seen and ruined my shot. 😕
Ouch. I lost a few good ones today of a new bird to it. And some of the badger.

peculiar no mention of the z8 and z9. but i’ll be very happy if we see some movement on c2pa.

Frame.io has potential. Looks like it's finally rolling out to the major manufacturers (Canon just announced it too). I've seen a demo which worked okay in a studio environment over strong wifi but gotten mixed results over cell (on a Fujifilm GFX).

Back