Nikon 600PF - Share Photos & Discuss!!!

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Wow! Where in PA are you? I'm in the western part of the state, north of Pittsburgh and I'm rarely in need of subjects to photograph. Between the nesting Bald Eagles and Ospreys, in the spring and early summer we get lots of migrating birds and ducks passing through. Between Lake Pymatuning, Lake Wilhelm, Geneva Swamps, and the Volant Strip, along with the many Gamelands I'm very busy all summer. Winter too.

I love my 600PF and post a lot of my photos on Facebook, on my own page and many group pages.
I’m in central PA just north of Harrisburg. I have a few favorite spots but it does not compare with Florida.

Some days, if I don't have the energy or the weather isn't cooperating, or I just have the grandkids over and can't take a road trip, I'll photograph what I find in my own garden. I'm not out to get the most fabulous photo, but I get what pleases me. And, isn't that all that really matters? From my garden this afternoon. A Painted Lady Butterfly, the first I've seen this season. So many butterflies have been so scarce these days, perhaps because of the heat and dryness that we've been experiencing here in western PA. This one made me smile.
BCG-1CR_PaintedLady-NZ91081-NR.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Back