Nikon 180-600mm lens ship date

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad about your infected hand, darn the luck. Gosh. Monday will be a holiday, no delivery.
I put in my order a few minutes after yours @ BH, have not heard anything and am unconcerned.
Thank you Charles, yes I figured that out after my first reply to this thread. As you state I would have been Ok with waiting but am still looking forward to turning the corner with my hand and getting back out there. Maybe Yellowstone as it is an easy 6 hour drive or just stay in my backyard (Glacier National Park) now that the worst of tourist season is over! :unsure: :)

Shortly, after I posted, I reached out to a couple of dealers, and both said if all goes well, mid September - there was no definitive exact date, but they said they were 'told' likely in 2 weeks time.

The B&H rep I spoke with expects a shipment in Sept and another in Oct. She didn't know how many they'd get in each.
My info is from my store, from their nikon rep. Obviously, not set in stone or anything. But I'm guessing it'll be end of sept/Oct probably once it's all said and done for each. I'd like mid sept/Oct, but we'll see.

Looking good with its new coat and the Z 400mm , just need to try it now.

Attachments

• IMG_1528.jpeg
    IMG_1528.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 70
I spoke with B&H yesterday asking about the next expected shipment from Nikon of the 180-600 lens to see if I would be in on it (having pre-ordered mine the next day after it was announced) and she told me that they expected the next shipment from Nikon to be September 28th and seemed confident in saying that it would take care of all of the pre-orders and to expect to get mine. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

I spoke with B&H yesterday asking about the next expected shipment from Nikon of the 180-600 lens to see if I would be in on it (having pre-ordered mine the next day after it was announced) and she told me that they expected the next shipment from Nikon to be September 28th and seemed confident in saying that it would take care of all of the pre-orders and to expect to get mine. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
I'm still waiting. Pre-ordered June 22nd at B&H. Watching the threads of what others who have gotten theirs have said about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back